Course Code: QAHS2
Course Duration: Min 6 hours
Who Should Attend ?
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is aimed at all employees. It is intended for learners already in the workplace and those who are preparing to start or return to work.
The Level 2 Award is also very useful for young people in schools and colleges helping to increase their ability to identify and understand hazards in the workplace when preparing for work experience and on into employment.Persons gaining this qualification will know that health and safety is the responsibility of everyone within a business, its contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety Executive as being important to maintaining safe working procedures in the workplace.
Duration – A minimum of 6 hours (excluding breaks).
- Understanding roles and responsibilities for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Understanding how Risk Assessments contribute towards Health & Safety
- Understanding how to identify and control the risks from common Workplace hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
- We can also arrange to cover your own specific policies and procedures for your workplace
Assessment and Certification
This qualification is assessed through a multiple-choice question examination, successful candidates will receive an A4 Qualification Certificate and an A4 Accreditation Certificate.
Numbers and Candidate Ability
The course is priced for a maximum of 12 delegates, however more can be accommodated so long as the room is big enough to seat all delegates comfortably. A cost per person above the 12 will need to be added, price on request.
It is our policy to try to make all our courses accessible for all, we request that you advise us in advance so we can make we can make any reasonable adjustments that may be required.