Course Code: RTS
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Operatives, who are required to work on flat roofs for construction or maintenance purposes.
This course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical experience to enable them to work on flat roofs in protected and unprotected areas and to work safely in a variety of exposed locations.
- Legislation when working at height.
- Risk Assessment for rooftop working.
- Rooftop hazards and control measures.
- Safe use of ladders (fixed & portable).
- Edge protection.
- Work restraint systems.
- Fall arrest systems.
- PPE (inspection, use and care).
A high proportion of discussion and group participation, supplemented with video and classroom based tutorials as well as practical exercises.