Course Code: SWW
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
This short course is designed for supervisors and managers who are involved in the supervision of woodworking equipment.
It enables employers to comply with Regulation 9 (2), where training should be refreshed every three to five years as stated by the Health and Safety Executive.
The course includes:
- identifying and preventing hazards
- safety devices, including jigs
- key machine operating procedures
- specific machine requirements
- existing guarding and current legislation and safe working practices