Course Code: BA3
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Operatives.
To provide delegates with an understanding of the use of and planned maintenance of airline breathing equipment.
- Pre-entry checks on equipment.
- Safe systems of work for entry into confined spaces.
- Methods of communication.Manning levels.
- Emergency procedures.
- Practical exercises.
- Practical use of airline breathing apparatus.
- Diseases and personal hygiene associated with confined spaces.
- Awareness of the need for periodic examinations of equipment.
- Course assessment (theory and practical).
The above course assumes that delegates have attended a CS1 or similar course and hold a relevant and current certificate for Confined Space Entry Procedures. Delegates who require to enter confined spaces and do not hold this qualification should attend either a CS2 or a BA2 dependant upon their requirements.
Lectures, videos, overhead projection, demonstrations and practical exercises, handouts and written assessment.
Number of Delegates
Suggested Follow Up Courses
Confined Space Entry Procedures with Escape Sets, Basic Emergency First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Resuscitation Techniques.