We are proud to announce we have been awarded ‘Disability Confident Committed’ status by the Department for Work and Pensions.
We are one of the thousands of Disability Confident businesses benefitting from diverse skills and making a difference to the disability employment gap. Over half of workplaces are missing out on disabled talent.
Achievement of this status recognises the inclusive practices FTT undertakes as a health-positive and committed employer – both in terms of the way we recruit and hire, to the way we support staff during their careers and lives with us. Specifically, we have successfully demonstrated the following 5 areas:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering interviews to disabled candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition to stay in work
James Clifford-Davies Director at FTT, comments; “I am delighted we have been awarded this accreditation which is something FTT have always been an advocate for.”